Subject: Final bits for disposal
To: None <regional-london@NetBSD.org>
From: Chris Pinnock <cjep@fawlty.net>
List: regional-london
Date: 11/28/2004 10:40:58
The follow bits are free to anyone who wants them. In a month's time,
anything still left will be disposed of. Condition of some of the parts
below unknown - they've been stored in a box for a while.

(I've offered these before on this list, but life has been hectic lately so
I'm picking up the pieces of the disposal project today.)

* ISA graphics card
* 486 DX/2
* Brooktree TV card (PCI)
* 8 meg SIMMs
* System Exhaust Blower (PC)
* IEEE802.3 Twisted pair transceiver 10BaseT MAU (i.e. AUI->UTP)
* Various SCSI and IDE drives (small)
* motorola 68040 (with FPU)
* 3Com Etherlink III card (ISA)
* Soundblaster 16 (PCI)
* PCMCIA adaptor ISA card (RICOH chipset)
* D-Link DE660 PCMCIA Ethernet (10baseT) card
* Er, that's it.

Let me know if you want any of this toot.

Regards,
Chris