Subject: Re: T1500 for sale
To: None <regional-london@NetBSD.org>
From: Jonathan Perkin <jonathan@perkin.org.uk>
List: regional-london
Date: 10/13/2004 09:40:18
* On 2004-10-12 at 22:16 BST, Alistair Crooks wrote:

> November 17th is fine for me. So this is the big 50, Jonathan?

Not quite, many more years (24.mumble) until I've caught up with you
Alistair :-)

As a side note, FreeBSD have their calendar.freebsd list the birth
dates of developers who have added themselves, maybe we shoulds start
a calendar.developers or something, so that we can see easily/plan
when we have a good excuse for beer/steak/veggie stuff...

Cheers,

--
Jonathan Perkin                                     The NetBSD Project
http://www.perkin.org.uk/                       http://www.netbsd.org/