Subject: Sparc 5 + keyboard + mouse for disposal
To: None <regional-london@NetBSD.org>
From: Chris Pinnock <cjep@NetBSD.org>
List: regional-london
Date: 10/13/2004 08:45:08
--Km1U/tdNT/EmXiR1

I have a Sparc 5 with 2 gig drive scheduled for termination. If someone
wants it, please let me know.

The 2 gig drive is lose inside the Sparc 5 at the moment (it uses the CD
cable and I haven't mounted it properly , but I am able to provide an
external SCSI case if someone wants.

Keyboard and Sun optical mouse.

I have two leads to convert the video output to BNC.

Moreover I have a IIyama monitor which I'll chuck in as well. This monitor
is not perfect (it is blurred very slightly in the middle - enough to
annoy me). It would do as a temporary console.

If you want any of the above, please let me know. I'd prefer it be
used for the good of the NetBSD project if possible.

Best wishes,
Chris

--=20
Chris (E3AE C99C 0E4B 89CF DDCC FFF9 9683 2D39 D426 A42C)

--Km1U/tdNT/EmXiR1

--Km1U/tdNT/EmXiR1--