Subject: Sparc 5 + keyboard + mouse for disposal
To: None <>
From: Chris Pinnock <>
List: regional-london
Date: 10/13/2004 08:45:08

I have a Sparc 5 with 2 gig drive scheduled for termination. If someone
wants it, please let me know.

The 2 gig drive is lose inside the Sparc 5 at the moment (it uses the CD
cable and I haven't mounted it properly , but I am able to provide an
external SCSI case if someone wants.

Keyboard and Sun optical mouse.

I have two leads to convert the video output to BNC.

Moreover I have a IIyama monitor which I'll chuck in as well. This monitor
is not perfect (it is blurred very slightly in the middle - enough to
annoy me). It would do as a temporary console.

If you want any of the above, please let me know. I'd prefer it be
used for the good of the NetBSD project if possible.

Best wishes,

Chris (E3AE C99C 0E4B 89CF DDCC FFF9 9683 2D39 D426 A42C)

Version: GnuPG v1.2.6 (FreeBSD)