Subject: Re: I'm going to be in town
To: None <regional-london@netbsd.org>
From: Jonathan Perkin <jonathan@perkin.org.uk>
List: regional-london
Date: 09/21/2004 14:29:47
* On 2004-09-21 at 14:18 BST, Steve Woodford wrote:

> On Tuesday 21 September 2004 14:11, Alistair Crooks wrote:
>
> > I too will not be able to make it tonight - I'd said it was going to
> > be difficult, I hadn't realised quite how difficult.  Enjoy it,
> > everyone who is going to be there, and you all owe me a pint.
>
> Bummer. I make that three people, not counting Erik, who have said
> "yes".
>
> Unless Erik speaks up to say he'll be there, it might be better to
> cancel tonight's soiree in favour of a more convenient date.

I'm not too fussed about moving from tonight, as Tuesdays are also BBC
pub nights, however the only other night I can make this week is
tomorrow.

Cheers,

--
Jonathan Perkin                                       The NetBSD Project
http://www.perkin.org.uk/                         http://www.netbsd.org/