Subject: Re: January Meet
To: None <regional-london@NetBSD.org>
From: None <chris.wareham@btopenworld.com>
List: regional-london
Date: 01/07/2004 12:16:42
Alistair Crooks <agc@pkgsrc.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 07, 2004 at 10:16:46AM  0000, Chris Pinnock wrote:
> >
> > Okay, looks like the 8th is convenient for people. Shall we go ahead?
> >
> > 7pm in the George?
>
> I may be a bit late - the traffic's better if I start off later (usually),
> but I'll be there.
>
> See everyone then,
> Al

I'll be there a little later than 7pm as well. I assume the George
IV pub is the one on the Chiswick High Road, but what will be the
best way for a first timer to recognise fellow attendees?

A couple of other things, I'll be driving down, so if Alistair
wants to offload his NeXT slab then I'll be in a position to get
it home safely. Finally, if David Laight is on this list, will be
attending and would still find it useful, then I could bring along
the Vax that I offered to loan him several months ago.

Regards,

Chris