Regional-jp archive

Re: AsiaBSDCon 2008 NetBSD BoF (Mar 28, 2008)

> As of writing this, Nozawa-san from Speecys Corp. and I plan to give a
> talk in this BoF.  Nozawa-san talks about libevent library application
> for his robot product.  He'll show a robot running NetBSD.  I will
> talk about work-in-progress MIPS N32 ABI support.

Two additions:

Alistair Crooks will talk about three roadmaps for NetBSD development,
through 5.0 and 6.0 - this will cover storage, networking and
virtualisation.

Hiroki Doshita and Masahiko Yasuoka from IIJ SEIL team will talk about
their pppd implementation and its accelaration technique.

Masao