Subject: Developer Dinner: Monday, August 7th
To: None <regional-jp@netbsd.org>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@netbsd.org>
List: regional-jp
Date: 08/02/2006 17:39:42
Tom Spindler (moof) will be in town for a little while in August, and
I'm putting together a little dinner party in his honour. It will be on
the evening of Monday, August 7th, and probably some place in Shibuya,
though I can book an alternate location if a bunch of people have a
strong preference for somewhere else. (But not Chiba!)

If you're interested in showing up, drop me a note and I'll make sure to
include you in the reservation.

I'm tentatively thinking to start around 7:30 p.m., and do a one-price
all-you-can-eat-and-drink course at a reasonably cheap and cheerful
Japanese izakaya. If you have any other ideas, let's discuss them here.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson            <cjs@cynic.net>             +81 90 7737 2974
   by those who have not got it.    --George Bernard Shaw