Subject: 100,000 people want to pay you
To: None <regional-jp@netbsd.org>
From: kelly roberts <kellyroberts318@msn.com>
List: regional-jp
Date: 04/21/2005 12:23:10
Hi there,

Before you delete this by thinking it is a Spam email please let me just
tell you  I am just a ordinary person like you and I GUARENTEE THIS IS NOT
SPAM.

Why do 1 when you can do more and make even more money.

You may not be interested but,

Thousands of people view this site every week and transform their lives
because of it. An opportunity like this doesn't come along every day.
Don't make excuses anymore, get involved. You will thank me for it
later.
Unlike the pay pal £3 scheme on ebay or other web sites this is 100% cheat
proof and automated.
http://www.magictools.nl/list/1251

Go on you have nothing to lose and it will only take 5mins.
Any problems then please email me.

Kind Regards

Kelly