Subject: Re: Eating with Bernd Tonight
To: None <cjs@cynic.net>
From: SUNAGAWA Keiki <kei_sun@ba2.so-net.ne.jp>
List: regional-jp
Date: 04/06/2005 12:59:27
> Say, 7 p.m.? Shibuya is most convenient for me, but I'm ok for anywhere.

7 p.m. is ok for me.  Shibuya would be crowded Wednesday
tonight.  Where do we meet?  Is the police box in the
Hachiko-mae of JR-Shibuya station ok?

> If anybody's feeling cheap, I can get us half-off at a rather nice place
> in Yoga, but it's about ten minutes train ride towards the suburbs from
> Shibuya, which is not very convenient.

It's also fine with me.  How do you feel, Bernd?

> Other than that, the choices are:
>
>      1. Pick a place you like.
>      2. Pick a place from mobile.tabemo.com. :-)
>      3. Leave it to me and I will set it up.
>
> How many of us are there? If there's more than a few, a reservation
> would be a good idea.

5 people responded so far.  Curt, do you able to do that?

--
SUNAGAWA Keiki <kei_sun@ba2.so-net.ne.jp>