Subject: Re: Eating with Bernd Tonight
To: None <bernd-mobile@veego.de>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@cynic.net>
List: regional-jp
Date: 04/06/2005 11:41:26
Well, heck, then, Yoga it is! It's a very nice restaurant, too.

When you go out of the "Hachiko" exit of Shibuya station (into that big
square in front of the intersection) and look across the intersection,
you can see a building with a big Starbucks sign on the second floor.
(This is the Q-Front building, with the Tsutaya video rental place in
it.) Let's meet right in front of that Starbucks.

Is anybody else coming? If so, send me email (private is fine) so I can
make a reservation. If we get enough people, I'll see about a course
menu.

Oh, and meeting at Yoga is fine, too, if you're going to be on the
subway anyway. (It's a few stops out from Shibuya on the Den-en-toshi
line, which is the continuation of the Hanomon line.) The restaurant is
very easy to find; it's right outside the east exit.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs@cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974   http://www.NetBSD.org
      Make up enjoying your city life...produced by BIC CAMERA