Subject: Eating with Bernd Tonight
To: None <>
From: Curt Sampson <>
List: regional-jp
Date: 04/06/2005 10:07:30
Say, 7 p.m.? Shibuya is most convenient for me, but I'm ok for anywhere.

If anybody's feeling cheap, I can get us half-off at a rather nice place
in Yoga, but it's about ten minutes train ride towards the suburbs from
Shibuya, which is not very convenient.

Other than that, the choices are:

     1. Pick a place you like.
     2. Pick a place from :-)
     3. Leave it to me and I will set it up.

How many of us are there? If there's more than a few, a reservation
would be a good idea.

Curt Sampson  <>   +81 90 7737 2974
      Make up enjoying your city life...produced by BIC CAMERA