Subject: Re: Trip to Japan
To: None <regional-jp@NetBSD.org>
From: Bernd Ernesti <veego@NetBSD.org>
List: regional-jp
Date: 09/04/2004 11:27:58
On Sat, Sep 04, 2004 at 05:43:52PM +0900, Curt Sampson wrote:
> On Sat, 4 Sep 2004 cube@cubidou.net wrote:
>
> > > Very good for food, but not so good for a group going out to party.
> > > Thus, my suggestion of an izakaya-type place. Yakiniku is great by me.
> >
> > Then it's settled.  You will have to give me the details, though.
>
> This one
>
>     http://site.tabemo.com/eng/restaurants/shibuya/moumou_kuku/index.html
>
> is reasonably good, has a wide variety of food, an English menu (which
> in itself is an nteresting document), and I just happen to know that
> there will be a 20%-off coupon we can use if we start before 7 p.m.

Interesting, good to know.
Noted for a future visit to Japan, which may take place at the end of
this year (28.12.-5.1.).

Btw, you should arrange a meeting point, like the Hachiko statue at the Shibuya
station, because the map on that page is only available in Japanese and I don't
know how easy it will be to find it, if it's your first time in Shibuya.
I for myself have an idea where I could find it, but i'm not sure.

Bernd