Subject: Re: Visit to Japan in March
To: Masao Uebayashi <uebayasi@pultek.co.jp>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@cynic.net>
List: regional-jp
Date: 03/19/2004 11:38:01
Anything is fine by me. As I said, I wouldn't mind having a drink or
two at LittleBSD first, just to see what it's like, but the food will
probably be much better at a chanko place.

It's hard to decide which one of the two would be the more authentic
Japanese experience. :-)

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs@cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974   http://www.NetBSD.org