Subject: Re: Visit to Japan in March
To: Bernd Ernesti <veego@NetBSD.org>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@cynic.net>
List: regional-jp
Date: 03/18/2004 20:03:14
BTW, I don't actually know the names of any of these nabe places in
Ryogoku, so someone else would have to find one that looks good and make
a reservation, unless we're just going to wander around and find one.
It ought not be too crowded on a Wednesday night, though, so wandering
around is definitely an option.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs@cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974   http://www.NetBSD.org