Subject: [OT] Visit to Firenze
To: None <regional-it@netbsd.org>
From: Christopher Schultz <christopher.d.schultz@comcast.net>
List: regional-it
Date: 03/03/2005 16:35:01
as my crass use of English on a clearly Italian list, so please forgive m=
e.

I'm spending 8 weeks starting this Monday (7 March 2005) in Florence,
and I have no idea how I'm going to get Internet access. I have visited
before, and used conveinent web-access placed to check email, etc.
During this trip, I'll need something more comprehensive. I'm bringing
my laptop with me and would love to use it to get online.

Can anyone give me any advice?

Ringraziamenti m=C3=B3lto,
-chris

--------------enig3D124586664FA65E2D4BFDB4