Subject: Re: 23C3 Berlin
To: None <regional-de@NetBSD.org>
From: Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@Xtrmntr.org>
List: regional-de
Date: 11/14/2006 08:40:38
--3hAdtgBjtgL7p0NQ

hi,

[ please, reply to me in english, if possible, thanks ]

On Mon, Nov 13, 2006 at 10:15:16AM +0100, Dennis Wecker wrote:
> On Sat, November 11, 2006 15:47, Hernani Marques Madeira wrote:
> > On Sun, Oct 15, 2006 at 08:08:05PM +0200, Stefan Schumacher wrote:
> >> Wird irgendjemand zum 23C3 am 27. - 30.12 in Berlin fahren und kann
> >> dort NetBSD repr=E4sentieren?
> >
> > Haben sich hierf=FCr welche nun schon bereiterkl=E4rt?
>=20
> bisher habe ich dazu noch nichts gesagt.  dann tu ich es jetzt:
>=20
> ...werde vom 26. bis 31. da sein. kann mich demnach auch bisschen um
> den stand kuemmern.
>=20
> stefan: ist die registration schon geschehen?

i'll be there as usual, but i am not sure how much time i could actually
spend in the booth (if there will be some, i've heard some rumours that
there might not be hackcenter this year in the sense as we were used
to).

stefan, did you hear anything back from the organizers?  should i ask?

regards,

--=20
-- Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@{NetBSD,Xtrmntr,silcnet}.org>   --

--3hAdtgBjtgL7p0NQ