Subject: Mt Knox Datacenter in Franklin TN
To: None <regional-de@netbsd.org>
From: None <dfrench@mtknox.com>
List: regional-de
Date: 09/11/2006 20:17:09
Can you please help me to contact your Information
Technology Director?  My company has just opened a new
computer datacenter in Franklin, TN for the purpose of
providing disaster recovery, business continuity, and
outsourcing services to small and medium size businesses
in the Nashville area.  This facility can also aid
companies such as yours in compliance with HIPAA and
Sarbanes/Oxley.

If you can provide me with contact information for your
IT director, it would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Dana French          615.556.0456
President,           Mt Knox Availability Services
dfrench@mtknox.com   http://www.mtknox.com