Subject: Re: New NetBSD related events
To: Mike M. Volokhov <mishka@NetBSD.org>
From: Jochen Kunz <jkunz@unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
List: regional-de
Date: 03/29/2006 22:25:03
On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 17:17:06 +0300
"Mike M. Volokhov" <mishka@NetBSD.org> wrote:

> Jochen, could you then post, please, a notice to
> netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org and regional-de@netbsd.org about your
> presence on VCF, so other people would be warned about this event and
> even possible would volunteer to help you there? And then I'll publish
> an annoucement on our gallery/events page with links to your messages.
OK, here we go:

I will be present at the Vintage Computer Festival Europe
http://www.vcfe.org/

I will show a PDP-11/73 running 2.11BSD and do some generel NetBSD
propaganda.

There is an other attendee exhibiting a HP9000 / 400 running NetBSD.
Purpose of this exhibition is to demonstrate how usefull old hardware
can be with a modern OS. Especially if the vendor of that machine
doesn't support this old hard- and software anymore and the software has
e.g. Y2k bugs.
--=20

tsch=FC=DF,
       Jochen