Subject: CfP: Linuxtag, May 3-6, Wiesbaden, Germany
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@NetBSD.org>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
List: regional-de
Date: 01/26/2006 22:00:02
Linuxtag in Germany will be held in Wiesbaden, Germany, this year, and it
claims to be the biggest "Linux" event in Europe. Besides Linux, related
topics like (Net)BSD and any related applications are of interest, and the
call for papers is still open. If you have anything of interest to
present, step up and tell the world!

Possible topics include:
  * Virtualisation and Clusters (Xen, anyone? Manuel? :)
  * Software, freedom and knowledge (Intellectual property... someone want
    to give my licensing overview[1]?)
  * Web of information - technology for managing knoeledge, content
    management systems, blogs and wikis and related tools

A much longer and more detailed list is available in the official Call for
Papers, see

 	http://www.linuxtag.org/2006/en/home/cfp/call-for-papers.html
 	http://www.linuxtag.org/2006/en/home/cfp/call-for-papers-as-pdf.html

There will also be a BSD booth AFAIK. Please get in touch with me and I'll
get you in touch with the people organizing it.

  - Hubert

[1] http://www.feyrer.de/Texts/Own/21c3-ip-slides.pdf
     http://www.feyrer.de/Texts/Own/21c3-ip-paper.pdf