Subject: Re: 22C3
To: None <regional-de@netbsd.org>
From: Bernd Sieker <bsieker@rvs.uni-bielefeld.de>
List: regional-de
Date: 11/28/2005 00:49:22
On 27.11.05, 23:18:08, Lubomir Sedlacik wrote:

> > Nach allem, was ich mitbekommen habe, noch nicht. Das waere also
> > wirklich klasse, vielen Dank!
>
> i am also coming this year and could help a bit with the booth (if
> nothing else at least maintaining presence ;).

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks. Dennis will mainly be organising
the booth, but I'll probably be there on all days.

> now that we have working X11 for Sun JavaStation NC [*] (Krups) i am
> thinking about bringing one with me, as an eye catcher for the booth but
> i am definitely not bringing any monitors to Berlin.  could someone
> provide either a standard VGA or a Sun monitor (or maybe even better, a
> small (14-15") LCD panel) for it?  any local users? :)

If I'm coming by car (quite likely), I can bring a 17" or a 19"
Sun CRT. I have no LCD panels other than in notebooks.

I will be bringing a Tadpole SPARCbook (now with working PCMCIA),
my IBM z50 (ultra-long battery life) and perhaps a HP Apollo
9000/425s complete with HP-branded 19" monitor. This is a huge
machine/monitor, so depending on how many other people will be
traveling with me I'll only have limited space.

--
Bernd Sieker

NetBSD: Who do you Serve? And who do you Trust?
		-- David Maxwell