Subject: Re: 22C3
To: None <>
From: Lubomir Sedlacik <>
List: regional-de
Date: 11/27/2005 23:18:08

[ sorry, my german is quite bad, i'd rather write in english.. ]

On Fri, Nov 25, 2005 at 03:10:18PM +0100, Bernd Sieker wrote:
> On 25.11.05, 14:43:35, Dennis Wecker wrote:
> >=20
> > ich werde auch sicher kommen und kann mich um den stand kuemmern.
> > die kiste mit dem merchandising zeug ist im moment bei mir.  ich
> > kuemmer mich um die standorga, falls das noch niemand anders gemacht
> > hat.
> Nach allem, was ich mitbekommen habe, noch nicht. Das waere also
> wirklich klasse, vielen Dank!

i am also coming this year and could help a bit with the booth (if
nothing else at least maintaining presence ;).

now that we have working X11 for Sun JavaStation NC [*] (Krups) i am
thinking about bringing one with me, as an eye catcher for the booth but
i am definitely not bringing any monitors to Berlin.  could someone
provide either a standard VGA or a Sun monitor (or maybe even better, a
small (14-15") LCD panel) for it?  any local users? :)

-- Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@{NetBSD,Xtrmntr,silcnet}.org>   --

Version: GnuPG v1.4.2 (NetBSD)