Subject: Re: netbsd stickers wanted
To: Pierre-Philipp Braun <>
From: Hubert Feyrer <>
List: regional-de
Date: 01/28/2005 10:42:08

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005, Pierre-Philipp Braun wrote:
> for the linuxexpo 2005 in Paris (CNIT la d=E9fense), I would like to sell=
> smart stickers we had at the 2004 LinuxTag:
> Where to get them ?
> It's quite urgent, as the exposition takes place at 1,2,3 February.

I've already sent a bunch of them to Quentin Garnier <>,
plus pins, Live CDs and t-shirts. I just hope the second of the two boxes=
I sent arrives too, it's missing for a few days now while the first=20
already arrived. :/

You can get them directly at and I think=20 thinks about adding them too.

  - Hubert

NetBSD - Free AND Open!      (And of course secure, portable, yadda yadda)