Regional-ca archive

trjhnerfe nergverhwergvb与您共享了相册。

邀请您观看 trjhnerfe nergverhwergvb 的相册: liulan
提供者:trjhnerfe nergverhwergvb
来自 trjhnerfe nergverhwergvb 的消息:
Dear Sir,

We are located in Linyi, China; and we specialize in the design and production of decorative products made from wicker and straw.

Some of our products are wicker hampers, flower baskets, laundry baskets, picnic baskets, wicker furniture, baby baskets, pet baskets, bike baskets, straw handbags, and so on.

If interested in our products and services, please contact us for more information. We would be happy to send additional photos and a price list to you.

Welcome to choose your interested.

Thank you for your consideration!

Best regards,
Liu Haiguang

Factory: Zhengshan Town, Linshu County, Linyi City, Shandong China
Postcode: 276000
要分享您的照片或在朋友与您分享照片时收到通知,请获取属于您自己的免费 Picasa 网络相册帐户