Regional-ca archive

Re: catch up in ottawa?

> I am about to board a flight to Ottawa.  I will be in Ottawa from the
> 7th until the 12th.  I will be doing a couple of talks at BSDCan but
> apart from that I will be pretty much free to do stuff.

I expect to be in town from sometime in the PM of the 9th until,
probably, 14:00-15:00 sometime on the 12th.  I'd love to get together
in person with some of you people.

If you want to reach bue but are one of the people my email doesn't
like, or for tha tmatter if you just happen to prefer voice, I
recommend calling 613-482-2605, which should take messages if it
doesn't reach me live.

\ / Ribbon Campaign