Regional-ca archive

Sandlefoot (PPC 601 PREP machine) to a good home

Hi,

I've a 16MB PPC 601 PREP machine that's looking for a new [Toronto]
home.  It comes as is (it's last power-up was probably back in .AU).
Also included are a number of operating system gems that the machine
runs (or at least ran :-) (I don't make any promises on the state of
the CD's and floppy disks though).  NetBSD claims it is still
supported(?).

For details, e-mail me or ask at next month's Toronto U-U.

Andrew