Subject: Re: regional meetings
To: None <regional-ca@NetBSD.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: regional-ca
Date: 05/08/2006 21:28:20
> How about Ottawa in May (to coincide with BSDCan), Montreal in
> September and Toronto in January.  I originally had the last to
> reversed but then I thought about how damn cold it gets in Montreal.
> :-)

Much as I like the idea, I'm not convinced there are enough Montreal
NetBSD folk to make up any kind of regional gathering.  As far as I
know I'm the only developer here, and even that largely through
NetBSD's laziness in not booting me out despite my having contributed
(almost?) nothing but gadfly pestering for the last what, 6+ years....

I'd love to be wrong. :-)

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign