Subject: Re: regional meetings
To: None <regional-ca@netbsd.org>
From: D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@NetBSD.org>
List: regional-ca
Date: 05/08/2006 19:21:04
On Mon, 08 May 2006 17:42:00 -0400
"Michael Richardson" <mcr@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca> wrote:
> I was chatting privately about the need for more in-person meetings.
>
> It occured to me that we should have some kind of twice yearly afternoon
> get-together for Ottawa/Montreal/Toronto, and perhaps a quarterly
> meeting of Ottawa NetBSD-types.

How about Ottawa in May (to coincide with BSDCan), Montreal in
September and Toronto in January.  I originally had the last to
reversed but then I thought about how damn cold it gets in
Montreal.  :-)

> Finally: BSDcan is this week in Ottawa. If you are going to be at it,
> 	 I guess some kind of NetBSD thing should get organized.
> 	 I suggest breakfast on Saturday, maybe.

Sounds good to me.  Want to pick a spot?

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@NetBSD.org>
http://www.NetBSD.org/