Subject: Re: Help with SparcStation20 and NetBSD
To: None <regional-ca@NetBSD.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: regional-ca
Date: 08/18/2004 02:04:02
> I'm also looking for a good source for [...] Sun-to-PC keyboard
> adapters, and am wondering how well these products work.  (Especially
> how certain "special" keys on Sun keyboards map to PC keyboards, such
> as the key sequence required to get into OpenBoot.)

I have never seen such a beast - but then, I've never looked for one;
I'd be more interested in one that goes the other way, to use a Sun
keyboard on a peecee.

It may well not be an offer you want to take advantage of, but I have
enough spare Sun keyboards that I'd be happy to send you one if you
want.  Drop me a note off-list and we'll figure out the details.

I know 13W3-to-DE15 passive adapter cables exist; I own two of them
(one of which is in regular use at $ORK).  Unfortunately I didn't buy
either one, so I don't know where they came from.  If you want, I can
probably roust out the people who did buy them and find out.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign