Subject: Re: Hey folks!
To: None <regional-ca@NetBSD.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: regional-ca
Date: 02/02/2004 21:24:28
> And another one from Montreal!

Hey!  This city is turning out to be a positive _hotbed_ of NetBSD
activity - we'll have to do a NetBSD fest of some sort, sometime!

> BTW: willing to swap a uVAX-II with 9meg ram and 170Meg drive for
> other interesting hardware :-)

You want the VAX, or you'll give the VAX? :)  (Given the level of
detail, I assume the latter.)

Sorry, I already have a perfectly good uV2.  Unless yours has a SCSI
card in it, of course....

> Also, once I find a decent replacement, a SparcStation-4 will be
> freed up for the taking.

Maybe the fest I refer to above should be a swapfest?  I've certainly
got enough stuff I'd happily trade away for other stuff I don't have
extras of....

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign