Subject: Re: NetBSD booth at Linux World Boston
To: None <regional-boston@netbsd.org>
From: Brian Asemi <asemisldkfj@gmail.com>
List: regional-boston
Date: 02/24/2006 13:38:51
Tom Miller wrote:
> Brian Asemi <asemisldkfj@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Tom Miller wrote:
>>   > You know, the NetBSD locals used to get together
>>> once in awhile for dinner at inexpensive but
>>> good restaurants.  Possibly the NetBSD booth at
>>> the Linux conference will provide the motivation
>>> for a planning meeting. . . .
>>>

>> What restaurants?  I'd definitely be interested in this.
>
> Little India in Waltham was popular as were several
> places around Central Square in Cambridge.

Hmm, I've never been to that place in Waltham, but everything I've had
in Central Square has been good.  Let me know if you'd be interested in
organizing anything like this or know anyone else who would be.

>> Organizing things is confusing :).  I'll let you guys know of any
>> developments.
>
> It looks like you've elected yourself head organizer,
> so thank you for that.  I'm willing to help if you
> have something you want me to do.

Oh no, I was afraid of that :P.  Seems since I made the initial posting
to the mailing list I'm being put in touch with the relevant people, so
I guess I have no choice :).  Doesn't seem to be much to do yet, just
wait for these couple of people to get in touch with me, and to get back
in touch with the woman I spoke to earlier if I don't receive the e-mail
she promised by tomorrow.   Again, I'll let everyone know of any updates.

-Brian