Subject: Re: NetBSD booth at Linux World Boston
To: None <simonychang@yahoo.com, regional-boston@netbsd.org,>
From: Tom Miller <tom@tommiller.us>
List: regional-boston
Date: 02/24/2006 16:53:45
Simon Chang <simonychang@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Tom,
>
> The dates of the Conference are April 3-6, 2006, at
> the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center.  And I
> can help you move that monitor if you like to the
> booth.

Thanks.  I'll save those dates.

> Does anyone know if we need to talk to any NetBSD
> officer to get their official approval of the booth
> before proceeding?

Getting official approval sounds like a good idea
to me.  Maybe someone who is a "someone" might be
"listening?"

> We can also pitch for the NetBSD
> toaster when we talk to them... :-)

Cool!

You know, the NetBSD locals used to get together
once in awhile for dinner at inexpensive but
good restaurants.  Possibly the NetBSD booth at
the Linux conference will provide the motivation
for a planning meeting. . . .