Subject: Re: NetBSD booth at Linux World Boston
To: None <simonychang@yahoo.com, regional-boston@netbsd.org,>
From: Tom Miller <tom@tommiller.us>
List: regional-boston
Date: 02/24/2006 15:44:37
Simon Chang <simonychang@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Brian,
>
> The conference is definitely happening, according to
> their website at:
>
> http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/live/12/events/12BOS06A

Looking with Lynx browser I don't seem to see the dates.
When is the great event?

> I am going to another training for most of that week,
> but I may be able to swing by on Monday to help out if
> needed.  This is, of course, assuming that there is
> going to be a NetBSD booth.
>
> Anyone else wants to comment?

I can provide an IBM z50 and possibly also a Powermac
7300 both running relatively recent -current.  The
issue with the Powermac is the weight of the monitor:
I'd need help moving it.

Could we get the NetBSD toaster?  :-)