Subject: Re: NetBSD booth at Linux World Boston
To: Tom Miller <tom@tommiller.us>
From: Simon Chang <simonychang@yahoo.com>
List: regional-boston
Date: 02/24/2006 12:47:43
Tom,

The dates of the Conference are April 3-6, 2006, at
the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center.  And I
can help you move that monitor if you like to the
booth.

Does anyone know if we need to talk to any NetBSD
officer to get their official approval of the booth
before proceeding?  We can also pitch for the NetBSD
toaster when we talk to them... :-)

SC

http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/live/12/events/12BOS06A