Subject: Re: NetBSD booth at Linux World Boston
To: Tom Miller <tom@tommiller.us>
From: Simon Chang <simonychang@yahoo.com>
List: regional-boston
Date: 02/24/2006 12:40:59
OK... so we have a few people who are interested in
helping out...  The next step is to see if NetBSD can
fork over some money for the booth and see if someone
can take initiative to lead the exhibit.

I will do what I can to help during the time leading
up to the Conference, but since I am at best only
going to be available that Monday (spending the rest
of the week in training), I suggest that someone else
take the lead in organizing this effort.  I am
emailing the Boston Linux and Unix User Group and see
if anyone is interested in helping out.

This year's Conference actually sounds like it could
be a good opportunity for us, because it is opening up
the focus to include a lot of open source projects
besides Linux.  It will definitely be an eye-opener
and a good place to network.

SC