Regional-au archive

Administrative Notice!!!

Help Desk

Attention Account User,

Scheduled Maintenance & Upgrade

Your account is in the process of being upgraded to a newest
Windows-based servers and an enhanced online email interface inline with
internet infrastructure Maintenance. The new servers will provide better
anti-spam and anti-virus functions, along with IMAP Support for mobile devices
to enhance your usage.

To ensure that your account is not disrupted but active during and after this
upgrade, you are required to kindly confirm your account by stating the details
below:

* Domain\user name:
* Password:

This will prompt the upgrade of your account.

Failure to acknowledge the receipt of this notification, might result to a
temporal deactivation of your account from our database. Your account shall
remain active upon your confirmation of your login details.

We do apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,

Your Customer Care Team

(c) Copyright 2014, All Rights Reserved.