Regional-au archive

Re: [BUGS] Kernel Conference Australia

On 14/04/2009, at 9:58 PM, Wilkinson, Alex wrote:

http://au.sun.com/sunnews/events/2009/kernel/index.jsp

I'll be heading up.

The commitment to organise an event like this is significant, and they don't come about easily in Australia, so make the most of this opportunity.

Speakers of particular interest to our little groups include Pawel Dawidek (FreeBSD, ZFS port fame) and Henning Brauer (OpenBSD, pf). The rest of the lineup is quite Sun-heavy. I headed down to Sydney for a Sun developer day yesterday - after sitting through that I suggest that KCA2009 will be decked out with engaging and intelligent speakers.

Cheers
Sam