Subject: visiting australia - want advise
To: None <regional-au@netbsd.org>
From: Matthias Drochner <M.Drochner@fz-juelich.de>
List: regional-au
Date: 10/12/2005 16:29:55
Hi -
I'll attend a conference (neutron scattering) in Sydney
from november 27 to december 2, and do some travelling
afterwards, till january 20.
The coarse plan so far is to take a rental car and go from
Sydney to Melbourne/Adelaide along the coast during
december, perhaps visit ayers rock (tourist's obligation:-)
if some time is left. Beginning of january I'd take a
flight or train to Perth and spend the rest of the time
around there.
(I'll have two companions in december, one in january.)

What do insiders think about that plan? Would you
recommend to do a trip to tasmania and/or cangoroo island?

Is there a good source for spotaneous (and inexpensive)
domestic flights, or should I book in advance?

thanks & best regards
Matthias