Subject: 19" rack available in Melbourne
To: None <regional-au@NetBSD.org>
From: David Burren <david@burren.cx>
List: regional-au
Date: 04/06/2005 10:09:40
Not really NetBSD-specific, but you might be interested.

I have a rack in my garage I need to get rid of (decluttering prior to
selling our house).  I think in a previous life it used to be a DG
Nova-2 minicomputer (it's a lovely shade of blue).  It has castor
wheels, and screw-down feet when you've got it in place. It has
removeable side and rear doors, but the front is open.  There are a
couple of shelves included.
I can't remember the specific height (around 6 feet), but I'll measure
it tonight and will let anyone know who contacts me (rather than
cluttering up this list with further mails).

I need to get rid of it in a hurry, so the price is $20.  You have to
pick it up though.  It's in Camberwell, and will fit on a small
trailer, in a ute, etc.  When I first brought it home it was stuffed in
the back of a Ford Laser with the rear hatch open...

If you're interested just drop me a line.
Thanks
__
David Burren