Subject: Welcome 2005: Dinner Friday 7th 2005
To: None <regional-au@netbsd.org>
From: Darren Reed <darrenr@reed.wattle.id.au>
List: regional-au
Date: 01/03/2005 19:55:57
For those in Melbourne that don't know, I'm moving overseas for a while
and would like to get together with people for dinner, if possible or
drinks afterwards if not (or in addition to.)

The location for dinner is "The Goa", Acland St., St Kilda at 7pm.

If you'd like to come along, please send an email reply to myself or
let me know on icb (and make sure I am there) so I can make a booking
for the right number of people.

If there are enough people wanting to just hang out for drinks later,
we might adjourn to the BBC (Belgian Beer Cafe) on St Kilda Rd, depending
on how dinner goes.  If you plan to just drop by for a drink, I don't
expect we'd be there before 9:30 but to be sure, make sure you exchange
phone numbers with someone going to dinner.

Cheers,
Darren
Happy New Year, 2005.