Subject: anyone want an alphaserver?
To: None <regional-au@netbsd.org>
From: Brett Lymn <blymn@baesystems.com.au>
List: regional-au
Date: 12/02/2004 14:52:54
Folks,
	I am not really an alpha geek so I don't know if the machine
is worth it or not... we have an alphaserver 4100 that is surplus.  It
appears to have two 300Mhz ev5 cpu's, possibly 512Mb of ram (there is a
label on the machine that says 512Mb upgrade), it has a few cards in it,
looks like a couple of scsi cards, fddi card, network interface.

If anyone is interested, let me know.  If you want anything checked out
then just tell me what to look for and I can check it up.  The machine
has no hard drives in it but looks to me to be complete otherwise.

The machine is in Adelaide, if you want it and you are not in Adelaide then
you will have to pay shipping which I suspect will not be cheap since
the box is rather large.

--
Brett Lymn