Subject: Re: anyone interested in a hypersparc module?
To: Daniel Carosone <dan@geek.com.au>
From: Greg 'groggy' Lehey <grog@NetBSD.org>
List: regional-au
Date: 09/28/2004 14:04:08
--PoKbPPFu8MuDl6RC

On Tuesday, 28 September 2004 at 12:30:24 +1000, Daniel Carosone wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 28, 2004 at 10:53:29AM +0930, Brett Lymn wrote:
>>
>> Guys,
>> 	I have a spare hypersparc 100Mhz module, plus a suitable boot prom
>> for a SS20 (and eeprom too, only that has slightly mangled pins and
>> blood stains where it bit me for ripping it out of the socket).  Anyone
>> interested?  I have run out of mbus slots in my ss20 so I cannot use it.
>
> On a related note, I have a few mixed sun pizza boxes (5's, 10s, maybe
> some 2's or 1+'s) in varying states of internal completion. Some have
> no cpu or ram, but the chassis may work nicely with some of the other
> components Brett or Darren have.

<aol>
Me too!
</aol>

I helped Brett "liberate" a whole lot of SPARC stuff a few weeks
back.  It's here in Adelaide for anybody who's interested.  The most
modern stuff is an SS10 with no memory and dubious power supply.

Brett, how does that SS20 CPU compare to what I have?

Greg

--PoKbPPFu8MuDl6RC

--PoKbPPFu8MuDl6RC--