Subject: Re: anyone interested in a hypersparc module?
To: Daniel Carosone <dan@geek.com.au>
From: Brett Lymn <blymn@baesystems.com.au>
List: regional-au
Date: 09/28/2004 12:17:46
On Tue, Sep 28, 2004 at 12:30:24PM +1000, Daniel Carosone wrote:

> On a related note, I have a few mixed sun pizza boxes (5's, 10s, maybe
> some 2's or 1+'s) in varying states of internal completion. Some have
> no cpu or ram, but the chassis may work nicely with some of the other
> components Brett or Darren have.

Oh, I have more components if people want them :)  I can rustle up a
501-2239 which is a 33Mhz Super SPARC module for a SS10.  Along with a
SQEC (note, this is the quad 10baseT module), some CG3 and TGX video
cards, an ISDN card, scsi cards (some are FSBE, they have a narrow scsi
and 10BaseT), LPVI (was used for the old SPARCPrinter - sorry, no cables)

--
Brett Lymn