Subject: Re: anyone interested in a hypersparc module?
To: Brett Lymn <blymn@baesystems.com.au>
From: Daniel Carosone <dan@geek.com.au>
List: regional-au
Date: 09/28/2004 12:30:24
--6pjpgtPchv3bUQQn

On Tue, Sep 28, 2004 at 10:53:29AM +0930, Brett Lymn wrote:
>=20
> Guys,
> 	I have a spare hypersparc 100Mhz module, plus a suitable boot prom
> for a SS20 (and eeprom too, only that has slightly mangled pins and
> blood stains where it bit me for ripping it out of the socket).  Anyone
> interested?  I have run out of mbus slots in my ss20 so I cannot use it.

On a related note, I have a few mixed sun pizza boxes (5's, 10s, maybe
some 2's or 1+'s) in varying states of internal completion. Some have
no cpu or ram, but the chassis may work nicely with some of the other
components Brett or Darren have.

Not really sure what's there, but its all getting cleaned out of the
office in the next few weeks.

--
Dan.
--6pjpgtPchv3bUQQn