Subject: Re: Going away drinks...
To: None <regional-au@NetBSD.org>
From: Andrew Shugg <andrew@neep.com.au>
List: regional-au
Date: 06/30/2003 17:54:36
Darren Reed said:
> In honour of my impending departure to spend some time in Silly Valley,
> I'd like to get together with people for drinks/food...unfortunately I
> leave Thursday for the USA and the only night I can make is Monday night.
>
> If you can't make Monday night, in Melbourne, I won't be offended.  It's
> extremely short notice.
>
> Darren

'Tis a few too many thousand kilometres away to join in the merry (?)
celebrations, but wishing best of luck for you Darren.  Hope things work
out well over there!

Andrew.

--
Andrew Shugg <andrew@neep.com.au>                   http://www.neep.com.au/

"Just remember, Mr Fawlty, there's always someone worse off than yourself."
"Is there?  Well I'd like to meet him.  I could do with a good laugh."