Subject: Re: Going away drinks...
To: None <regional-au@netbsd.org>
From: Luke Mewburn <lukem@netbsd.org>
List: regional-au
Date: 06/30/2003 15:03:50
On Sun, Jun 29, 2003 at 07:58:10PM +1000, matthew green wrote:

  |    In honour of my impending departure to spend some time in Silly Valley,
  |    I'd like to get together with people for drinks/food...unfortunately I
  |    leave Thursday for the USA and the only night I can make is Monday night.
  |
  |    If you can't make Monday night, in Melbourne, I won't be offended.  It's
  |    extremely short notice.
  |
  |    Is BBC ok with ppl for food & drink or somewhere else ?
  |
  | bbc works for me....

Me too.

For those not in the know (i.e, not part of the Melbourne NetBSD
Developer Beer Kabal :-) "bbc" is the "Belgian Beer Cafe", which
is at the back of the Royal Victorian Institute for the Blind
(an ironic location for a beer bar :-), on the northeast corner of
St. Kilda Rd. & Moubray St, which is the next tram stop south of
Commercial Rd.

Luke.