Subject: Fwd: [sd] We are looking for a new staff member...
To: Paul Lim <paul@rubberduck.com>
From: Charlie Allom <charlie@rubberduck.com>
List: regional-au
Date: 06/12/2003 12:33:42
Hey, please read, fwd or delete as necessary :)

	(hi btw)

----- Forwarded message from Rob Hagan <rob@myinternet.com.au> -----

From: Rob Hagan <rob@myinternet.com.au>
Subject: [sd] We are looking for a new staff member...
To: Product Development <dev@myinternet.com.au>,
	Operations <ops@myinternet.com.au>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 10:18:12 +1000

Dear all,

I am looking for a new development person. Someone with excellent software
development skills with capability down towards the systems administration
space - kind of like an Andy/Benno. Strengths in Perl, C, open source,
squid, etc. are clearly indicated, plus a strong team ethic. Someone who
would play well across all of PDO, fit in with our culture - Starcraft
skills an optional extra. Do you or any of your friends fit the bill? I
don't have an exact spec at the moment, but this doesn't stop us from
starting the process today. CVs and personal recommendations most
appreciated.

Thanks in anticipation...

Rob.

Rob Hagan
Executive Manager Product Development and Operations
rob@myinternet.com.au
http://www.myinternet.com.au/
Mobile: +61 419 325 929

----- End forwarded message -----