Subject: go the reds!
To: None <regional-au@netbsd.org>
From: George Michaelson <ggm@apnic.net>
List: regional-au
Date: 06/12/2003 10:24:34
[sorry. only joking. I don't think there is any possible on-topic sense to
 refer to thugby in a NetBSD list]

reading the archives, I suspect I'm the only one in Queensland. I know there was
an OpenBSD person at UQ/DSTC for a while, but I think he moved on [either in
interest or physically.]

I'm playing with OpenSSH and X.509 mods at the moment, sub-packaging issues but
likely to surface soon (its a trivial variation on the existing OpenSSH package)

And also depend on the sylpheed-claws port, and openoffice.

I *think* KRE is still a NetBSD-oid. But he's in (s)Melbourne as ever. Or is he
in Southern Thailand now?

ho hum.

-George