Port-zaurus archive

Re: NetBSD/zaurus 8.1 problems and possible fixes

On Sun, 3 Nov 2019 at 04:34, Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui%ceres.dti.ne.jp@localhost> wrote:

> Sorry, I'm not sure what's your point.

As the majority of NetBSD/arm systems use a different RAW_PART, I was
wondering how hard or easy it would be to cut NetBSD/zaurus across to
match, in the interest of potentially making it easier to share more
userland in future.

It may very well not be worth the effort to change, but I was curious
as to the technical challenges and feasibility.

Apologies for the distraction

David