Port-zaurus archive

Re: NetBSD/zaurus 8.1 problems and possible fixes

I wrote:

> Anyway, I've updated my old liveimage script for NetBSD/zaurus 8.1
> and put a working diskimage for 1GB SD using local binaries
> with above changes:
>  http://teokurebsd.org/netbsd/liveimage/20191022-zaurus/
>   liveimage-zaurus-20191022.img.gz
>  https://github.com/tsutsui/netbsd-teokureliveimage-zaurus

There is a botch in the 20191022 image so I've put an update one:
  http://teokurebsd.org/netbsd/liveimage/20191024-zaurus/

Changes:
 - /netbsd.c700 kernel was not properly replaced
 - Stop using tmpfs for /tmp
 - Add /var/shm using tmpfs (for shm_open(3)) as sysinst does

Updated info:
 - SL-C700 also works fine (including Xorg server)
    https://dmesgd.nycbug.org/index.cgi?do=view&id=5167
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EHj93MxU0AAM-aT.jpg

 - Xorg server screen CW/CCW rotation (for C1000/C3x00) is problematic
   (as also seen on NetBSD/hpcarm W-ZERO3)
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EHQ6R6gU4AAJRSQ.jpg
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D50m9BqV4AE7Ho0.jpg

 - SL-C860 fails to load the modified GENERIC, but
   more shrinked one works (some other size restriction?):
    https://gist.github.com/tsutsui/2e25514d0500d5eefe384980d47c608a
    https://dmesgd.nycbug.org/index.cgi?do=view&id=5168
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EHkwAVaUUAY8yRC.jpg

---