Subject: Re: Advice on Zaurus
To: Chris Wareham <>
From: Jaime Fournier <>
List: port-zaurus
Date: 02/23/2007 01:40:30
On Thu, 22 Feb 2007, Chris Wareham wrote:

> Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 21:49:31 +0000
> From: Chris Wareham <>
> Subject: Advice on Zaurus
> Dear list,
> I'm interested in buying a Zaurus to run NetBSD on from Conics.Net
> ( I
> was wondering if someone could tell me whether I should add any of extra
> options, or if the basic package will be sufficient. Specifically, I'm
> wondering whether the wireless LAN card is supported by NetBSD.
> Chris
Yes wireless lan works. I am currently using a wi(4) compact flash card.
There are a couple of issues with bpf still so dhcp is having issues, but
hardcoding ip seems to work fine.

I am still working on an install procedure, but I can probably get
something out that gets you up and running.
Beware this is a very new port so there are a few things that do not work
yet. Check the port page for specifics.